At PSGI, we recognize security as a fundamental feature of our Smart Grid solution. A detailed emphasis is given to each security point of failure of the overall solution. Each part of the overall solution is monitored and uses different encryption methods, protections and procedures.
We are committed to provide a comprehensive solution covering all known alteration methods.
All the Hardware, OS and application software is hardened.
- Continual threat prevention
- Compliance with Regulatory Requirements
- No user can access remote network zones other than the adjacent zone.
- All default user id & passwords are changed.
- All log in/out and cable plug in/ out are also logged in Central Syslog server.
- Penetration & Vulnerability assessment test from certified auditors during FAT, SAT & warranty period.
- Latest Cyber Security Guidelines of CERT-In.